Saturday, March 23, 2013

Thing 10:Productivity Tools

     Thing 10 is a work in progress.  We are now in the midst of inventory so everything is on hold. But, I am looking at the following:
Dropbox and reading this article:
Dropbox
Evernote
    I hope to get back to both which why I linked them to my blog post.  :)

   The last tool I want to begin incorporating is:

Remember the Milk

I can always use help with reminders and organization.  :)


    Over the weekend, I set up an account with Hoot Suite.  I have been following this resource on Twitter for a while and decided to get started.  I really like the way it looks and I find it easier to navigate than Netvibes.  The two seem very closely related in what they offer, but for me Hoot Suite just seems a bit more user friendly.  I am still working on learning to use Evernote and Dropbox, both of which I have had downloaded as apps on my iPad for a long time, but have really never touched and certainly not thought about in an educational setting. So, as this course ends, those are the two resources I will save as yet-to-come.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You completed the project. Well done! Evernote is one of my favorite tools. It's not fancy, but it is so useful. I just had to get in the habit of always saving things to evernote, rather than tucking them away in email or somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete