Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Thing 24: Infographics

Infographics

I originally had this post filled with all that I had read from the Cool Tools suggestions - at least ten articles and several videos. I also had done a lot of research on digital citizenship which I am not going to be able to re-do.  I do not know what happened as I was just copying and pasting a statistic. This is crazy but I just zapped all my research and everything I had done to this point.

For now, I will just add the articles that I need to use to finish:

Cyber Bullying Statistics 2014 from NoBullying.com

11 Online Privacy Statistics You May Not Know from A Secure Life

NEW STATISTICS ON CYBERBULLYING, ONLINE SAFETY from Third Parent

11 Google Tricks That Will Change the Way You Search from Time December 8, 2014

Be a good digital citizen

FACTS & STATS: ACADEMIC INTEGRITY IN HIGH SCHOOL





No comments:

Post a Comment