Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thing 2: Online Learning Communities...even more

     I am really liking Twitter and following along so many folks in the library world.  But, one thing remains a mystery and that is how people keep up with all that gets tweeted that you want to check back with later or try out or just remember.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I do use Diigo for some things, posted information in my last blog post for others and, yet, there is still more that I just haven't been able to deal with yet.  
     As far as my learning experience, after watching the screencast that Polly posted, I do have a better understanding of hashtags and how to use them. I also find that I recognize them much more in the tweets I read. There is some improvement.  I have retweeted several tweets.  I am not sure what that is doing, but I use a retweet kind of like I would like the "like" button on facebook. Who knows if that is the point?  For now, it is my point.
   

1 comment:

  1. Since you're already using Diigo, then this tip will help with the twitter faves: http://www.diigo.com/tools/save_tweets

    I just tested it and it seems to be working!

    ReplyDelete