Friday, May 16, 2014

Thing 20: Tools for creating websites, pathfinders, portfolios and more

Thing 20: Tools for creating websites, pathfinders, portfolios and more


      I started Thing 20, like I did the others, (but in that it is a crazy time of year, maybe with a little less enthusiasm) and read through and checked out the links. I kept thinking about what I could do. I would read, look at the examples, work on my own projects and just couldn't come up with an idea. I had a teacher who wanted to start a project and I just wanted to get this done. Then, I thought just try combining the two - use the project and get Thing 20 done. 
     That is what I did. I decided to give Smore another look. I clicked around and figured I could use it as a sort of pathfinder. It took me more hours than I originally thought it would, but I like the end product and so does the teacher. Monday, I will email it to the kids and we will be off. 

    Here it is. It doesn't look quite the same as it does on the web page; but you can get the idea. It was actually fun to do. I used a few resources I hadn't before.  I like the look better than the Weebly look, I think.  I could not figure out how to format my works cited, but at least I included it. 
     I will be happy to get opinions. So, let me hear what you think, please.  I am happy to say I am now DONE!!!  :)

     

1 comment:

  1. Really nice job, the Smore page looks great. Easy to follow the flow of the project and the directions.

    ReplyDelete