Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Thing 16 Do Your Own Thing

Tools for Staff


     I have been bouncing back and forth from the list of articles on apps to the tools that I have learned about and like. It is my hope to have created a document that is useful to the teaching staff here at Colton-Pierrepont.  
     I read several of the articles on the tools I like. I have found and/or created descriptions of most of them.  My hope is to use this is as a part of my annual Board of Education presentation. Although I hope to add a few more tools to the tool list and to give a bit more description to those items which need it, I am basically done. It is now time to share it with you.  :)


1 comment:

  1. Very nice! What a great document to share with your colleagues. Love that you were able to use this "thing" to get that done.

    ReplyDelete